TOOLSP
"
WELCOME !

Please ! Use [CODE] tags for your LINKS and CODE.
Favor usar balisas [CODE] para sus vínculos y código.
Merci d'utiliser les balises [CODE] pour vos liens et code.

[code]http://Thank.you[/code]
"
*** GITHUB ***
URL Resolver [GIT]
Jx Update [REDIRECT]
*** Associated ***
Pastebin Your list online
mediafire Upload Files
imgur Upload Pics
lyngsat TV logos collection
transparent .png
http://hola.org free? VPN
Hola.apk free? VPN App.
hidester- free Proxy
webgrabplus EPG - Eng
xmltv EPG - Fr
kazer EPG - Fr
.wordreference Traduction
mail.com (fast sign-in)
Latest topics
» Regex for my favori serie
Sun 24 Sep - 21:12 by beezlo

» help regex
Fri 22 Sep - 21:08 by mickydoo

» I need i little help please!
Wed 20 Sep - 18:24 by jujuuj

» some help with vaughn or ustream .TV
Wed 20 Sep - 0:56 by adrianhn

» Xbmc tool box / Xbmc gui (Kodi)
Mon 18 Sep - 18:16 by oxus

» how to play this in kodi
Mon 11 Sep - 8:25 by retrorat1

» Where to put your list
Sun 10 Sep - 14:29 by oxus

FRIENDS / PARTNERS

forum

créer un forum

Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Introduction

Post by Admin on Tue 28 Mar - 16:25

------------------------------------
Originally Posted by jujuuj

Dear twogun,

I wanted to talk u about a project I have for monthes.

I decided to create (in these next days) a forum dedicated to LSP, providing all the tools we need and use to build items or such things

I want to do a forum that will :
1/ propose all links (urlencoder, B64, regex101, ide, phpdecoder tvlogo, imgur etc etc etc
2/ a dictionary of 'streaming' with words like Acestreams Arenavision B Customs Dinozap Expres Fanart F4M Google Helios Item Join Kodi LSP Makelist N O Pulsar Quasar R Shani Sportsdevil TVaddons UrlResolver User-Agent vStream wait10 Windows X Youtube Z
3/ propose links to tutorials and tutorials
4/ a section of help
5/ more good ideas ...
I will start very soon the points 1 and 2.

Not decided on the language I should use ... I'm thinking about traducing the main infos in 3 languages ...FR ESP ENG

What do think about all this ? any suggestions ? (even for hosting)
Would you like to participate ?

I am thinking about asking his help to Jairox too ... (as he already proposed similar tools and wiki etc), ... y tambien para el Espanol.

latter'

Originally Posted by twogun

Your project sounds great. I'm just tossing out idea, and lots of it you have probably already thought of.

1. an index of LSP xml tags, with examples. I'd start with basics and move to the more complicated.
2. an index of common python functions. again with examples.
3. Either a French translation of the unofficial LSP Wiki, or just making good use of the info there.
http://livestreamspro.pe.hu/wiki/ind...=Main.HomePage
I can't remember who the maintainer is, but I'm you can find the info in the forum. . . even if you have to ask.
4. code examples of common techniques. For example joining many pages into one, or How to prevent a page from redirecting so you can read it, or How to read data from the header, etc. here is an example that does both prevents redirect and the reads from the header of that page. Examples in both pure xml version , and python.

Also a lot of people are slow on accepting the idea of using an IDE. So a link to an online python interpreter would be a good idea. The following one does not give the python version, but I created a small script and it returned 2.7.10. Which is a good for testing Kodi17 code. It will work ok for testing Kodi 16 code, but when testing code you will need to keep in mind that Kodi16's python is limited in the https/tls area.

Let me know how I can help, just remember I will be in English so you will need to translate.

latter,

About the website ...

I am very happy with that answer (and your new book)

basically, the presentation of this forum will be with a central column of text (posts, topics, tutorials, dictionary)
and one or two lil columns with tools and other great links.

I want it understandable = basic International English ...
I want it interactive (so geeks are welcome ...)
I want it funny and alive (I want jokes talk-shit ideas projects and the 'newest' of Kodi & LSP)

about the name :
LSPcooltool
LSPcooltools
cooltoolsLSPfoolschool
LSPfoolschool

... just some poor ideas I had ... I need a name urgently ...

One more question ... do u care if I put our (last 2 PM) discussion in the forum ... as an "introduction'" ... ?

bye

I'm glad you enjoyed my book. I don't mind you sharing the PMs. Also Feel free to cut/edit them as needed, as long as the intent (meaning) is not altered.

About the name, I am always full of ideas.. I'm not saying they are good ideas, but I do have plenty. The best thing about having lots of ideas, is if you go though the pile you might find something good. So here is another book. if any of it is good keep it, if not discard it. (I won't be insulted). It's just a small story this time.

How about applying the fun, lighthearted yet serious and studious feel of collage to the forum/site. I present to you:

Professor Frenchie's
LSP University

Okay, feel free to kill me know . . . and with that I give the disclaimer that all these ideas may need more thought/input or even totally disregarded. So here's the complete idea.

The site will follow a academic theme using terms like Classes, Clubs, Fraternities, Sororities & other academic non-sense.

Example on the forum you can have:
LSP 101: AKA request
Master Class: Higher level. Hypothetical questions, Questions about Python, GUI, Input, etc.
Commons: Hang out & Chill / Meet & Greet
Arts: Show your creative side or just Make some noise

References & useful Resources can be found in the: LSP University Library:

User are not called members, they are called scholar
User status = Present(online) Absent (offline)
date joined = date enrolled
You get the idea, follow the 'school' theme.

Scholar (users) gains reputation from number of post or 'thanks' received, etc
Scholar start as freshmen and can move all the way up to professor.
freshman -> sophomore -> junior -> senior -> graduate -> professor.

Users can achieve 'awards' I'm not sure how you would make an automated system for these, but here you go.

The XML Academic award, The Python, Dean's list
-And of course the ultimate award . . .
The Shani - name after the glorious creator of LSP. Is anyone worthy?? It would be funny to have this, but never give it to anyone.

titles for inactive members:
Dropout - inactive user who failed to graduate of receive any award. (Dropout maybe insulting, something else?)
Alumni - inactive graduate
Retired - inactive professor

Hello !

I am going to tell U what I am thinking ...

I'm not sure that the others countries will follow you in your very american scholar system ...
in the rest of world, all these sororities and such stuf are not existing (hopefully) ... and it sounds strange ... not sure the majority (of world) will b sensible to this humour.

I'm afraid it can make some diference between users (the idea wasn't to build a sect ) and i'm afraid that the Adapted Scholar vocabulary is out of our range ... Told u ... International English ...

I want to build a tool so ... easy sign-in acces with no boring formular ... no exagerated variety of options ..

Some of your ideas are interesting however ...

as various levels (it may b more understandable with well known words (basics, standard advanced expert ... like in kodi settings)

and different type of members (rookie - 2nd year - prof.)

I will take care about simplify the vocabulary ... to make it "Reachable" for all

The awards is a good idea ... but hardly understandable for a non US/Eng
and ... LOL ... u know ... the cultural gap ... It is NOT FUNNY ... for a  frog Wink

I think that it will be hard to make laugh worldwide ... so we might consider using "national humour" and do "private jokes" for our own citizens (no matter if others are lost ... )

I am afraid that if we do it too complicated or too much options, people will leave.
before all, this must be a tool.
... but the humour is very welcome inside the texts ...

last thought ... All your ideas are for a big site with a lot of users/students
but reality may b different (empty site...) at least at begining ... so i prefer to let it simple (and then, when bigger, we can get crazy and add new/funny things ...)

Not so decided on schooltheme ... not sure ... in fact I talked of School, just because of the rhyme with tool (and cool and fool)
Professor Frenchie's ?? lol R U crazy professor gringo  ;D

To be continued ...

Last edited by Admin on Tue 28 Mar - 17:20; edited 2 times in total

Admin

View user profile http://toolsp.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduction

Post by Admin on Tue 28 Mar - 16:26

Note : this introduction will probably be erased soon ...

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue 28 Mar - 17:14

The name will be ... TOOLSP

I found it "(cali)graphically", because of the similar letters ... and well ... it's about tools and LSP ... or not ? ...

Here it comes !

http://toolsp.forumactif.com/

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed 29 Mar - 1:29

Yeah I was unsure of how well it would translate over. Also I figured influence of 'hollywood' movies would of made some of these terms more international. Especially with the wide use of English now days. I guess that's my own ignorance of international cultures. I did say the idea's may not be usable, but at least I was thinking.

I also realize I propose idea that would be for a much bigger site. I was just tossing it all out there

Looks good so far. I look forward to seeing how it e-volves.

latter,

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu 30 Mar - 6:44

I advise everybody that Forumactif will put some ads here soon ... to keep the hosting free ...

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun 16 Apr - 18:21

Today,
This forum is officialy open.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by adrianhn on Mon 17 Apr - 18:41